Sunday, April 10
11AM & 3PM
Cold Tea Restaurant
1193 Granville St.
See the full event album on Facebook.
Our 11AM seating sold out in just 4 days! We have added a 3PM seating – so get your tickets before they’re gone!
Your ticket purchase will go toward supporting the Out In Schools program.
You can also donate directly to Out In Schools online. Please consider becoming a monthly donor or increasing your existing monthly donation to support our work year round!
The International Day of Pink (April 13, 2022) calls on all of us to stand in opposition to anti-2SLGBTQIA+ bullying. The Out In Schools program uses queer film, storytelling, and discussion to educate BC youth about the beauty and diversity of 2SLGBTQIA+ lives and experiences.
Grab your friends and purchase your tickets now to celebrate Day of Pink and support the important work of Out In Schools!
Featuring performances by the House of Rice, including:
- Shay Dior
- Jas Minh
- Kara Juku
with music by DJ Bella
…and a 50/50 raffle with the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence!
What’s in a ticket?
Tickets are grouped by tables, so be sure to gather your group for this drag experience! Tables are available in 2, 4, and 6 seat allotments. Individual seats are available at the bar.
Each ticket includes entry to the venue along with a welcome beverage and your first dim sum dish. Your ticket does not include additional dim sum dishes or beverages, but a full dim sum cart menu is available—and remember to tip your queens!
Your ticket is not tax-deductible, but please feel free to make an additional donation during the event.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Masks are no longer required for indoor events however, staff, volunteers, and attendees are welcome to continue to wear masks when not seated at their table. We ask that everyone respect the individual choices of other attendees.
As of April 8, proof of vaccination will no longer be mandated by the Province to access events and restaurants however, we are asking that all attendees for this event be prepared to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.
- The venue is a restaurant. There may be food-based allergens present. If you have food allergies, please let us know ahead of time so we can alert the kitchen.
- Food is delivered on a shared cart.
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available.
- The entrance is at-level with a slight ramp into the venue.
- Tables in sections marked Low or Booth can have seats removed to make room for wheelchairs or other accessibility devices.
- Washrooms are gender-inclusive.
- There are 2 accessible washrooms on-site. Regretfully, these washrooms do not have power doors.
- All patrons are asked to minimize their use of scented products for this event.